Hi, sounds interesting, what does it do?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Ramage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:28 AM
Subject: RE: Printing on CD label

: Hi Peter.  On one of my other lists there was a thread about lightscribe
: discs.  There is an accessible programme that allows you to use this
: facility but I can't remember where it was.  If you are really interested
: then I can trawl my deleted items folder and try and find it for you.  I
: know though you were asking about printing lables but lightscribe might do
: you also.  Walter.
: