I can't remember how I did it but for me, if I did it, then anyone can
but I know it is a stan alone program. That means it does not get into
your regeristry. So, from what I know you just download it to your rive
where you keep your programs, C:\ or ? and just click on it and it shold
then open. I think it sets up a shortcut key on your desktop, can't
remember but it is just an .exe or X  file so it should open right up.
You can email the guy from his site and ask but I think it should be very
simple.
Once it is in your drive, locate it and right click on it an see what it
tells you there.
  Sorry I cannot tell you more.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:44:02 +0530 "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>
writes:
> I actually downloaded dspech and then deleted it as I could not
> understand
> how to install it and work with it.  Please help

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2jutXGyQn0n7DcAQ2bRrxm4
xKoQ4CoY1zrM5JO9G859Ne5w/