Go to:
http://www.blindcooltech.com/

go to Dimio link on the main page and right below it is Dspeech or
something like that and that is the POD cast for Dspeech.

If you want to download or review the program a little more, chekck the
site out at:
http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/

MMM

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:09:52 +0530 "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>
writes:
> I dod not find the podcaste.  Can you kindly give me the link?

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2eRIW1AHemwoXiygzjAlKXl
OieXgWLlalEydxc8k0e90osG/