To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: .wv files?

Hi Dana,

Yes, Winamp will play these files with the correct plug-in installed.
If you haven't found it yet the plug-in for Winamp can be found at
www.wavpack.com/downloads.html.  Also lots of information about the
Wavpack format can be found on the Wavpack home page at www.wavpack.com.
I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

From: Dana S. Leslie dsles...@alumni.princeton.edu
To: PC Audio Discussion List pc-audio@pc-audio.org

I take it from this that Winamp will play these files directly, if one
has
installed the plug-in mentioned below; even as Winamp plays .flac files,
with the appropriate plug-in installed. Anybody know anything to the
contrary?

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com