From: Arthur Barney
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: Batch Conversion With Sound Taxi

Hi Robert Doc Wright,
what version of soundtaxi are you using?
I've used Platinum, and now I'm using pro, which is suppose to be 50 time
faster.
I don't see any difference, and I have a quad core computer, with 3 gigs of
ram.
I converted a 82 Mb file, and it took 3 hours.
If you know of any way to speed this up, let me know.
Thanks,
Arthur Barney