To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: What you hear option not available on asus netbook

Well, so many on this list are happy with the Real Tek sound card in the ASUS PC's. It's interface is totally inaccessible for me. How are you using it? Am using Windows XP and Window-Eyes. Common tasks are fine but if I plug anything into the PC like head phones or a mic I get an in accessible interface. Sighty's see it and there's a list box of buttons asking what you plugged in and an ok button. Screen reader doesn't see it and tab and arrow keys are useless. Hope someone can help.

B B

Roger