http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1313AsusNetbook.mp3
 or do a search for Asus netbook and you should be able to find it.

Thanks.

At 06:24 PM 3/8/2009, you wrote:
Maybe blind cool tech?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Chilelli" <j...@neo.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: The saga continues . . . Re: What you hear option not available
on asus netbook

Hi Kathy and all,

ther is a pod cast somewhere of a fine fellow I think from the UK
where he reviews the Axux 900x.  The pod cast is amazing in that he
had several things going including JAWS, something called Tank
Commander and I think Goldwave while he was recording everything
through his onboard mics.  Does anyone know where that pod cast is?

John