Kathy,

You might want to call Asus tech support on that.  Their phone number is:
812-282-2787.  Then press 3, then 4, and then 1.

Also, I too am interested in the what you hear feature as I am a musician and wish to record my music to a CD somehow. I have a Tascam FW 1884 packed away that I'm selling because I just don't have enough time in the day to figure it out. <smile>

Blessings,

John