From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulreneg...@insightbb.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:22 PM
Subject: Question about the Enqueue in Winamp feature and very cheap butusable
Sound USB cards

Hey, gang!  Is it possible to move stuff around in the playlist editor if
you don't like the order the tracks are being played in? Or do I have to
start from scratch?  The way I have been building playlists is to find a
file, use the applications menu, and just enqueue everything there and save
the resulting playlist.  But I can't find a way to move those items around
if I don't like the order.

My other question is about a cheap USB soundcard for my Asus so I can run
JAWS through it.  I know this was brought up recently but I deleted a lot of
emails and I don't know how to get into the Pc-audio archives and I don't
remember the password to use.  Hmmm . . . could someone let me know?  I saw
an ad about a Turtle Island tiny sound card but have no idea how useful it
would be.  I appreciate your help!

Peace,
Kathy