Actually you can do this while the stream is playing.

 do the following.

1.  press control plus tab until you get to the playlist editor.

2.  Now you should see 1 item in the playlist, that's your stream.
3.  Press control plus s and you'll be prompted for a file name.
you can call this file whatever you like, making sure that the file has a .m3u extention. Now save the file anywhere on your hard drive, or put it in a folder, or save it as an icon on your desktop, either way works. So whenever you want to listen to this station, find the appropriate file, press enter on it and Winamp will come up.

As an aside, the bookmarks are actually saved in a text file called Winamp.bm. so if you ever need to update the addresses of the stations you listen to, do a search for Winamp.bm, open it in a text editor and simply change the url

hth.