Ok, thanks for that! I'll re-install Winamp and see what I can find out!

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline" <carolinecong...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: Winamp and Magic Jack?

Have you checked to see what sound device Winamp is set to use for output? I won't touch MagicJack with a ten-foot pole after it installed its proprietary sound drivers and wouldn't let me remove or alter them in any way. I'd check under Preferences, Plug-ins, Output, and see what the device is set to. Chances are probably pretty high that it's set to attempt to play through the MagicJack rather than your regular sound card.

Caroline

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Robertson" <sroberts...@comcast.net>