OK, Rob; Hope this will all come about soon; Ken B
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Bender" <rben...@personainternet.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Winamp and Magic Jack?

Hi Ken.  The address is http://themagicjack.ca
They said that Canadian numbers will be available soon, but no date was
specified.  They give the option to preorder and receive a Magic Jack once
Canadian numbers are available.  I do not want to preorder, so will check
the site from time to time.
Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenbu" <ke...@rogers.com>