i would certainly like to up to date the technology. thanks for this kindness ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: Winamp Version 5.56 is now Available

Hi Iram,

That version of Winamp is probably okay but personally I like to keep up
with the latest software so I just about always upgrade as soon as new
versions of programs are released but if you are happy with that version
of Winamp and it does everything you need then you can stay with the
older version.  The choice is completely up to you.

Regards Steve.

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:29:23 -0700