Hi all,
I've hit alt+3 on a few files lately and noticed an option to autotag an
audio file. So far it works great. It tells me I can select a group of
files and use the right click and  send to option to have those files
auto tagged at once. I can't figure out how this is done. Do they mean
in windows explorer or in the play list editor, or what? I find no send
to option for winamp in the context (right click) section within windows
explorer and I can't find a setting I need to change in the preferences
settings that I need to change.

Any ideas folks?

TIA

Jason