Well not meaning to brag, but back when I was a typist in the late 70s, I was a pretty good one! That's why I keep up the practice with these emails. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <numb...@speakeasy.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: More on the new Ipod Touch

Hi, Gary:

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:36:09 -0500, you wrote:

Steve, it sounds like an interesting device, especially if it changes the
playing field for screenreaders, but if everything goes to a touch pad,
where you use your finger to find what you need, how are the blind going to
be able to write an email message without a keyboard?  I think it would be
kind of difficult!

Talk to blind iPhone users.  They seem to love it.  Of course you're
right, it's not nearly as efficient as with a keyboard or even a
texting-style keypad, but it *can* be done.