Well i'm nost using total recorder, but in goldwave you could try using compressor, found in the effect menu, and from there choose the option, boost quiet parts and see what happeneds. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: Another type of unequal sound

Thanks Mario, When the voice is singing during each verse, there is a string base being played. Do you think that either Goldwave or Total Recorder could help this? If so, How would you suggest I handle it?

Many thanks again! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Percinic" <mario.perci...@gmail.com>