Hell again list:  I've had this happen before..but figured it was because I had
ripped the CDs in question in another format.  I completely deleted those
CDs..and it eventually ripped them to MP3s..like I wanted to!  Now I have this
CD that I'm trying to rip (using WMP)..and it just refuses to do it; it at
first said it couldn't rip it because, it would be "No artist" (or some such
jazz)..and just kicked the CD out of the drive!  Now then..when I try to rip,
it just kicks it out; how do I make it rip?  As far as I can tell, there's not
another copy of this CD on my computer or on my external drive!  What gives?
Thanks!
Tom Kaufman