To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 2:52 PM
Subject: Workable alternatives to Creative

Are there any sound cards left out there that one can actually control?  I
really think we need to boycott Creative as their no good foreign tech
support has been worse than useless.  There is no answer at the corporate
office so I am unable to lodge a complaint anywhere that anyone will listen
to.  This company should dry up and die.  Go back to Singapore and croke!