Frankly there should be no need for a tech here; I just want to be able to
control the card I paid for.  Apparently, because we are blind this is too
much to ask.  Well what can we expect from Asia where we are non-entities?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of David Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:23 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Workable alternatives to Creative

Dave,

I'm with you! Creative support has always been bad, and believe me, even if
you do get to speak to someone, you won't get a lot of joy, just a load of
guesses.

The support I've received from Edirol has been exemplary. OK, so the card I
have is an expensive one, but every time I've asked for support, the
instructions as to what to do have always been correct, and I've always
received an answer within 24 hours.

David.