To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: MEDIA CENTER COMPUTER

Since we're on this topic, I do hope someone will respond to my query.  I
asked last week but hadn't seen a response, and using Media Center is
something I'd really like to try. My concern is getting an inaccessible or
too graphical TV card, and I want a card for my PC that's easy to install.
I would prefer a card that plugs into a USB port, and then I'm hoping Media
Center can take over from there and just find my channels for me.  I can
teach myself how to use Media Center, but it's the setup and finding the
easiest way to set things up that I'm needing opinions on.

Thanks for your help.