To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: RE: C-Crane Transmitter Question

Speaking of transmitters and things

I presently have a system where I have to use very long RCA to RCA cables
connecting my   Emagic sound card to my computer.  I am talking about more
or less ten meters.  I now get some kind of ground hum because   of the
length of the cable. Is there some other way of transmitting high fidelity sound over long distance? I could perhaps rather try to lay a USB cable of
the same length?

Andre