First, if I were you I would quit saying that Jtunes was anywhere near $1000.
In fact, though I don't use Jaws, I happen to know that Jtunes is just a set of
Jaws scripts, and though I haven't checked the price lately, I would be
surprised if it were near $100.  Secondly, if you are saying you needed sighted
assistance to use the Airport Express and you still couldn't get it to work but
I manage to use it every day with no sight well enough said.  Third, I happen
to know some of the people on this list and know that it would be easy for them
to use if only they weren't listening to the bogus information you were putting
out.