How about for a laptop?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jörgen Hansson" <hansson.jo...@spray.se>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: portable amplified speaker system for mp3 players

Hello sunshine!
Well, first of all, how do you want them, do you want them powered with AC
or is it battery driven speakers you want? I have a pare of powered
speakers, which are quite small, but they have a great sound just for the
sake of MP3 listening and so on, I can look up the brand for you, but they
have power from the wall, but they're portable.
I'll let you know about the brand when I have a sighted person who can look
it up for me.
Regards,

Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296