I'll put a sample up for you a little later on, I won't cut it so it will be in
its entirety, a good way for you to hear Djay's dynamics, mixing and so on.

Now there's one problem with the system right now, it doesn't have a fully
automated scheduler yet but I believe this is coming so how do I get around
that? By the manipulation of Playlists.  In the sample I give you, I have a
time signal on the hour and to be sure nothing clashes with it I play a little
instrumental music.

In the sample, the instrumental music continues after the time signal till it
finishes, I can however have this interrupted automatically should I want to
insert a pay advertisement or whatever.

Djay integrates seamlessly! with Itunes and its playlists.