From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:39 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Audio Hijack Pro something I've just discovered

High Tom,
I don't do it unless my boss gives me the green light to do it.
If he says yes, then I do it.
But if he says no, then it doesn't happen.
And as for screen reading software for the Linux system, to get a licensed
copy of it, it cost, about $2500.
The station and my state won't spend that kind of money for it.
That's why they are making the switch from that to a Mack.
My best regards.
  John.