From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of mitchell
Sent: April 18, 2010 11:46 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: It's Still Stealing

Your rite, but after you download the file you don't return it. The books
you download are coppy protected, so how are you not steeling it then. Your
not so if you have permition to cop that file the if you have the permition
of someone else to do the sam thing then you aren't steeling that either.
Mitchell