When you switch the imic to microphone, is the input stereo? That is, can you plug in a pair of mics or a stereo mic and record in stereo? I find that my laptop won't record in stereo from its mic jack. quite a nuisence; i have to revert to a cassette tape deck.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim cumings" <thcumi...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: USB Sound Cards

I don't think the imic has a what you hear option, just the mic or line in option selectable by a
switch. On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:01:51 +1000, Dane Trethowan wrote:

The Imic has a switch which switches the input between line-in and microphone.

As for the "What you hear" option I don't remember so perhaps someone else may
be able to answer that but I'd be very surprised if it Didn't.