You certainly can!

On 25/07/2010, at 10:25 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:

> When you switch the imic to microphone, is the input stereo?  That is, can 
> you plug in a pair of mics or a stereo mic and record in stereo?  I find that 
> my laptop won't record in stereo from its mic jack.  quite a nuisence; i have 
> to revert to a cassette tape deck.
> Howard
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "tim cumings" <[email protected]>
> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:12 PM
> Subject: Re: USB Sound Cards
> 
> 
> I don't think the imic has a what you hear option, just the mic or line in 
> option selectable by a
> switch. On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:01:51 +1000, Dane Trethowan wrote:
> 
> 
>> The Imic has a switch which switches the input between line-in and 
>> microphone.
>> 
>> As for the "What you hear" option I don't remember so perhaps someone else 
>> may
>> be able to answer that but I'd be very surprised if it Didn't.
>> 
>> 
>> On 25/07/2010, at 12:18 AM, richard claypool wrote:
>> 
>>> do they handle what you hear aka stereo mix?
>>> 
>>> msn
>>> [email protected]
>>> skype
>>> lord_of_beer
>>> last fm
>>> http://last.fm/lord_of_beer
>>> 
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" 
>>> <[email protected]>
>>> To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
>>> Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 7:37 AM
>>> Subject: Re: USB Sound Cards
>>> 
>>> 
>>>> I still think that one of the best USB sound devices I've ever used is the
>>>> Imic, plug it in and it works at very reasonable quality.
>>>> 
>>>> The device has been updated quite recently and I did read somewhere that 
>>>> it now
>>>> has digital i/o facilities as well as analogue, can anyone confirm this?
>>>> 
>>>> I've had my Imic's for 4 years now and they haven't missed a beat, a real
>>>> bargain at under $50.00 each.  I think Amazon sells them in the U.S.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On 24/07/2010, at 9:34 PM, Paul (Pawel) Loba wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Good day.
>>>>> I'm looking for some recommendations from you regarding the USB Sound 
>>>>> Cards.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Do you have any experience with/opinions about Turtle Beach Amigo II and
>>>>> Micro II USB Sound Cards.
>>>>> Your replies will be appreciated.
>>>>> Best,
>>>>> Pawel.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>> 
>>>> Dane Trethowan
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> 
>>>> Mobile:/SMS +614571201
>>>> Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane
>>>> MSN: [email protected]
>>>> skype: grtdane12
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>>> [email protected]
>>> 
>>> 
>>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>> [email protected]
>> 
>> Dane Trethowan
>> [email protected]
>> 
>> Mobile:/SMS +614571201
>> Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane
>> MSN: [email protected]
>> skype: grtdane12
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [email protected]
> 
> 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [email protected] 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [email protected]

Dane Trethowan
[email protected]

Mobile:/SMS +614571201
Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/grtdane
MSN: [email protected]
skype: grtdane12




To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to