I've never heard anyone claim that the noise reduction plug-ins you get with
Sound Forge have been the best nor have I heard anyone claim that the noise
reduction with Goldwave, Total Recorder or Amadeus Pro are the best, Audio
Engineers I know who work in this field have a good belly laugh when I talk of
these products and noise reduction, they're into things like Final Cut Pro,
Stineberg and similar but the problem for us is that they're not accessible.