Hi Dane,

Can you please tell me in laymans terms what a Q sheet is and how one uses it?

Thanks,

Johnny

At 09:13 PM 8/19/2010, you wrote:
Hi!

One of the many things I like about VLC Media Player is its ability to handle cue sheets and associated audio files, a cue and wave or a cue and Flac pair for example so I was quite astonished when i discovered that Winamp won't handle this, does anyone know of a Winamp plug-in which may solve the problem or perhaps an accessible piece of software for Windows which will play cue sheets with associated audio files?

Cheers!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5374 (20100817) __________

http://www.eset.com

Johnny Chilelli
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433 and put the LIFE back into your piano!
John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880