I wrote to Neal after his review debuted, but didn't get a response. I wonder if when you turn off the recorder, if the sampling rate always defaults to 44/16? If you're in the record standby mode, which you are when you press record once, then you use the arrows to increase or decrease the sampling rate. If you choose something else, by design or mistake, then I'd like to know if it stays there even after you switch it off? If it doesn't, then even better, since I'd want to know where I was in the selection. Also, is the autogain setting a switch on the machine? Does the volume and recording level always default to fifty when you turn the machine on? The threads for the tripod are contained on the machine. Can you get an adaptor to fit this onto a microphone stand, and if so, is it included inside the accessories pack which Zoom also sells?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew