Yes it does and it comes with a large collection of stations from
several countries.  I tried MaPlEr briefly and in my opinion it didn't
do a lot that other audio players such as Foobar2000 and Winamp already
do.  Its one main strength is that it gives you very detailed control
over the speed the file is played at which could be useful for listening
to audio books or recordings of speech.  It is shareware and available
from www.mar-dy.com/MaPlEr/MaPlEr.php.

Regards Steve.

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:51:47 +1100