To: "PC-Audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:47 AM
Subject: Can anyone identify these songs for me

Hi all,

I was going through some old cassettes and came across some Christmas songs which I would like to identify. Following is a link to a sample of the songs. I would be pleased if I could find the names of the songs and the artists (although I do know the song name in some cases). Once I can identify them, I can try to obtain them on CD or MP3. Any help would be greatly
appreciated in identifying one or all of the songs.

The link to the audio is:
http://users.tpg.com.au/asnblind/UnidentifiedChristmas.m3u

Thanks,
Barry Chapman