Thanks to all who tried to help me identify some songs.

So far I have nothing on track 1, track 2 appears to be by Marc Bolan (perhaps
with T-Rex) but I don't know the title, on track 3 I
still have nothing, track 4 is Christmas in New Orleans by Dr John (there is a
different song with the same name by Louis
Armstrong), track 5 is the Carol of the Birds but I don't know who is
performing it and track 6 is Christmas in Killarney by Dennis
Day.

For anyone else who can fill in the gaps, the link to the audio sample is:
http://users.tpg.com.au/asnblind/UnidentifiedChristmas.m3u

I realise this is probably not strictly in scope for the list, so I won't take
up any more of the list's time, except to say thanks
again for those who were able to help.

Barry Chapman