To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: Totle Recorder verses GoldWave?

Total recorder is a lite featured editor compared to goldwave. I use my total recorder for editing because in my opinion I can do a better job with that. Then I use goldwave as my effects editor. I remove hiss and noise with it provide echo ETC. You could probably use either one for dictation but High Criteria makes a dictation program. In fact they tell you that you can by a foot peddle for it.----- Original Message ----- From: "Carliss" <seeje...@satx.rr.com>