4. Save the file.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 04/09/2011 13:43, ken reed wrote:
Hi Chris, Where do I find the option to turn of uia support.

Should I reinstall window eyes again?
Thanks

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:37 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: total recorder

Yes this is a problem in the UIA support provided by screen readers. If
you tell your screen reader not to use UIA support, Total Recorder
closes as normal.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 04/09/2011 06:20, ken reed wrote:

Hi, has any one had this problem .
When I exit total recorder , It doesn’t close, it leaves a ghost of
it’s self that won’t close.
If you run it again and close it, You have two ghosts, and son on.
I have tried to reinstall it and it didn’t solve the problem.
Is there anything I can do?.
Thanks