Please respond to the list, as I would also like to know how it works for you.

Thanks much! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:38 PM
Subject: RE: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

People keep telling me it's easy. The only hard thing I here is the set up.
I want to do this too with either a XPS laptop, or a XPS desktop. I want
this kind of lap top. The 17 intch one. Please be sure to tell me more about
it off list at hamitcam...@gmail.com when you get it. So any ways, Larry
Scutchan did some Media Center pod casts on www.blindcooltech.com in 2006.
Now this does mean that it'll be Windows XP, but I should  think that the
process of watching TV with Media Center should be some what the same. At
least from what I here it is any ways. The only problem will be if you're
using Comcast because of the way they do things. But we can talk more of
this off list if you want, but this is one of the things I have to find out.