From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 10:24 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

I'm strictly interested in over the air, not cable or satellite. The xps
laptop seems to have a tv antenna built in to it, if I'm reading the Del
site correctly. So a tuner card add on looks like a cheap way to get access
to local tv. I'm trying to find a better description of the keyboard on the
15 and 17 inch laptops. One review I read seemed to indicate the 17 has a
full keyboard including numeric pad, which could be an advantage. But the
big attraction of the  this laptop are the jbl speakers and subwoofer built
into the bottom somehow.

Mary