why don't they make a device that some how bounces the ir signal off the cable box so all you can do is put the tv tuner on input1 or av input then use the computers keyboard to control the box using the devices that bounces their signal?
I mean is my idea so far out there or does something ixist?
Hank
On 12/9/2011 3:42 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
I'll call them when I go to get my new Media Center PC whin Windows 8 comes
out. But yeah, thanks for keeping me posted. This started last April, it was
when you had to go digital since the channals went digital. Remember whin
they got rid of annaloge TV, that's when it happened.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:17 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

Hi. Oh boy sounds like a pain in the you know what. Anyway u might try
googling something like comcast and windows media center. You will see older
posts but if u know when they started this new thing there will probably be
some forums that discuss somewhere out there.
Good luck and if i here anything about it I will pass it along. Like i said
i'm using at&t and since the you-verse signal comes through ethernet there
is know way to get it to work with the pc.
hth
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls