Hi Dane,

The direct URL to the stream for 2UE is:

http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/2ue?MSWMExt=.asf

Another option is to go to

www.australianliveradio.com

Where they have a direct link to the stream. I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On 13/12/2011 3:00 AM, Dane trethowan wrote:

Normally this problem wouldn't effect me as my Squeezebox Boom and
Ootunes on my IOS devices - iPhone and iPad - play every radio stream I
put past them but its seems a different matter with my Windows and Mac
computers.

I'm trying to listen to the Radio 2UE audio stream at
<http://www.2ue.com.au>, I find the "Listen now" link and click on it, a
player window pops up and that's about as far as i get, anyone got any
suggestions?

This happens on every computer I've tried it on and I've tried it on 5,
3 Windows machines and 2 Macs.