There is a popup asking if you want to run windows media player shim. Maybe you don't get the notification.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:00 AM
Subject: SProblems playing stream

Hi folks!

Normally this problem wouldn't effect me as my Squeezebox Boom and Ootunes on my IOS devices - iPhone and iPad - play every radio stream I put past them but its seems a different matter with my Windows and Mac computers.

I'm trying to listen to the Radio 2UE audio stream at <http://www.2ue.com.au>, I find the "Listen now" link and click on it, a player window pops up and that's about as far as i get, anyone got any suggestions?

This happens on every computer I've tried it on and I've tried it on 5, 3 Windows machines and 2 Macs.

--
sent from my HP Powerhouse Notebook.