Well, let's see what he says because I'ed love to see if it can still be
donwe and how. But yeah, that's my thing, how doible is tit still? How good
does it work? Stuff like that. But yeah, let's see what Tom says then.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: over the air tv on a win 7 machine?

Hi. I'm still very interested in this topic and wish we could discuss it
further. I know it's a little out-of-the-scope of things on this list but I
think people are interested in this topic like myself. So I beg Tom to let
us delve in to this. I myself am tired of paying over 130 bucks for these
services for 75 percent of it to be inaccessible. If I'm the only one that
feels this way than I'll bow my head and not mention it again.
thanks
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Brett Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
Check out my radio show at my new home:
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Monday 5 o'clock eastern 2 o'clock pacific Listen to the Shroom live!
http://listen.mushroomfm.com:8760/listen.pls