I'ed be very happy to do it once I have my home theater PC. But as it's
$2600 I think that won't be until Windows 8.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Hank Smith
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: TV on computer list, unsuccessful

can some one do a tutorial on wmc then?
this is another one I have tried in the past and gave up on it.
Hank
On 1/6/2012 5:00 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
> I would say I agree with that. What's more, you can get pluggins for
> it anyway to do stuff. Not to bash the stuff that comes with the
> cards, but WMC is a good well rounded starting point. It's all
> Jonathan Mozen uses, he has no TV in his living room. That's what I
> want to do. Just have the ultimate home theater PC, and use it for
> every thing and I would basicly just use a TV as the screen to get the big
screen experience.

well with Media Center in Windows 7.

> Gary King
> w4...@bellsouth.net

website:
http://fivedollarfreedomplan.com/throwawaymoneylcphs5.html
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011