Okay, thanks Dane.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: Decent speaker for Victor stream

Just about any computer speakers would do surely!

Many manufacturers offer small speaker units now.

On 10/01/2012, at 10:52 AM, Gary Schindler wrote:

Can anyone recommend a decent speaker for the victor stream that can be plugged into AC power instead of batteries? I tried a pair of computer speakers but the stream doesn't have enough output to drive them I think!