This problem applies to Windows 7 as well, not just XP. you may like to contact supp...@ramosoft.com and explain the situation. It might be an installer problem so they may have nothing to do with the querks, but it's worth a shot. They seem to care about the blind community so it is definitely worth a shot.
Good luck.

Christopher H

On 23/01/2012 16:57, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Okay..I have updated and here's what I find: at least for XP users, it
does not give you a clear choice of which "install" you want, thus, I
wound up installing the tool bar (which I have removed) and it also
changed my homepage (which I promptly changed back! Tapin Radio is still
a good program all in all..but I'd like to see it read easier by screen
readers when installing and setting it up; at least that's how it works
on my end!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Pattison" <s...@internode.on.net>
To: "CUG Members" <memb...@bcacug.org>; "VIP-L" <vi...@freelists.org>
Cc: "PC Audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: TapinRadio Version 1.51 is now Available

TapinRadio version 1.51 is now available and you can download it from

www.tapinradio.com

Here are the changes in this version:

Added: Now possible to purchase a pro version
Added: Online help
Added: Now shows the playing status of current station in favorites list
Added: Right click now mutes sound if left disabled for system tray menu

TapinRadio is a Windows program that makes it very easy to listen to
thousands of stations online. For best results when using TapinRadio
Window-Eyes users should install the QT Support app available from

https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1225

Regards Steve.