Hello.

When I load a single mp3 file in Gold Wave, then go to effects-> frequency->
equalizer and select any of the presets such as bass boost or reduce treble,
then I'm able to change the decibel change for each of the frequencies
presented there and change the original song according to my customized bass
boost or whatever.
However when I load a whole bunch of files in the batch converter mode and want
to say, boost the bass of all of them by the same increments, I do not get an
option in the batch converter window to customize the levels of change for each
of the frequencies.  How do I do this ?

Prateek.h e