Yeah, that's another thing. It's hard to buy it. I kind of gave it a rest
for a while but I wanted to try again. Thing is now I just buy Blu-Ray disks
though so what's the point?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 11:40 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: DVD Audio Extractor

i was a huge fan of this program until they came out with version 6. they
changed the registration and now you can only have it on one machine. plus,
the way you have to register now is very difficult and its very hard to
contact them or get any kind of support on it. i have version 5.3 that i
love so i would reccomend downloading and  perchasing version 5.