That's the one I have, Toy Story 3.

Christopher H

On 20/02/2012 21:56, Hamit Campos wrote:
Ah yeah, that can happen some times. Especially with Toy Storry. I forgot
about that.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 2:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows Media Centre

What's happening I think is the main menu comes up, then I have to somehow
start the trailers before yet another menu comes up where I can hopefully
play the movie.

Christopher H

On 20/02/2012 16:33, Hamit Campos wrote:
I don't know what DVD you used, but usually once the main menu comes
up all you have to do is hit enter. Lord of the Wrings The Return of
the King is one where that's not always the case.