From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: 20 February 2012 18:19
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: ripping my collection: advantages of eAC vs mainstream rippers

    Hi. I've been reading on list about eAC for ripping cd's and I know a
few people on here swear by it. Was just curious about some of the
advantages using it. I'm thinking of ripping my whole cd collection and
throwing it all out. Is eAC a program I should consider? I've used wmp and
Itunes but I hear some people r unhappy with the results.
thanks in advance for the help.
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
Listen to my demos at:
http://brettboyer.voices.com
Check out my radio show with a unique blend of comedy and music Brett
Boyer's Big Bag of Goodies!
http://www.mushroomfm.com/brettboyer
every Thursday 11 AM eastern 8 pacific
Listen to the Shroom live!