A note before I paste my questions in here. I hope this is the last few ?'s that I will have for the hope program but in the meantime i want to know these things

Hi i have just a couple of questions about the hope program for pandora. First of all, when i buy the software will i be able to merge all my stations into one. For example to make more room for other genre's? thanks
Also, when i search for a song, i do not get that just one song.  Is there
--any way to search for just one song?  Also one more little thing.
Sometimes when i do a search and then click on create station after i pick from the list that results from thesearch hope does not add the station to my list, but other times it works. Does anybody know why?
thanks